Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Welcome to Urban Organic Designs!

Welcome to Urban Organic Designs! I am excited to share this space with you. I plan to dialogue about art jewelry designing, will share photos of interesting designs and will gather new, creative ideas. I am a jewelry designer who works in precious metals, stones and crystals such as Turquoise, Amethyst, Peridot, and Citrine. I will be sharing my my own creative processes and my thoughts about art jewelry designing, fabricating and forging metal, and designing wax for metal casting plus information on ornament and adornment.

You might wonder about the title Urban Organic Designs. Several years ago, when brainstorming we tried unexpected combinations and came up with Urban Organic. It speaks about bringing the natural world of gemstones and the designs nature provides, to urban environments. Our jewelry designs speak about the instinct we all have to be "for" and "of" nature.

So...welcome to our site and hope you visit often. I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

Carol

No comments: